Saturday 9 July 2016


Yesterday she opened her heart to me. My Love, I kept in my heart safe for years. I also opened my heart to her. A journey through Pampadumchola forest. We were understanding each other. We came to know that we couldn't seperate.Her name is Idukki.

I am sharing this note just because I realized that a small  journey description  can't describe  my love story. From childhood I am having craze to vehicles which leads me to have long journeys. Had experienced many people, many land, covered long distance, different beliefs, cultures etc. I had taken many stills from my camera. In last trip I decided to being with her once again . Journey including my brother and 2 engineering classmates with me to enjoying Idukki. Bike ride was through the her soul, the Pampadumchola forest road.My destination was Vattavada, a small village of Idukki. On the journey she became a lover, I had attracted to her beauty , I had taken many photos of her. We reached Pampadumchola. She became silent then , totally silence everywhere,She made us bit afraid. We continued the journey .The darkness increased her beauty. After that she sent trees, streams  and birds to convey her love. At last elephants too came for talking about her. All were describing about the beauty of Idukki. I decided in her mind. She is my girl. My eyes got watered due to happiness. By having lot of experience and memories I said goodbye to her  sadly.