Saturday 9 July 2016


After roaming Full Munnar, while thinking about the next place, a brother from lodge introduced me about Sitadevi Lake, impressed about its name itself. I decided to visit there. It was a solo ride, so anybodies opinion not required.

Finally I started journey towards my destination. Reached Devikulam, I enquired about Sitadevi lake, somebody told about the route. I started my bullet and began the journey towards it.It was 8 km from there, up and down 16 km. Took the first gear and started journey.

Around 2kms moved, beautiful Tea plantations had arrived, had an awesome trip through it, Me and my soul bullet through cooled atmosphere. Off road started after that.Moved around 7 km through off road. Couldn't find Sitadevi lake. Decided to move some more distance ahead. The road became more worse. The fuel also became near to empty point.Totally disappointed, while returning from there I found some water nearby. Felt so happy. Had seen a small lake, guessed that it was my destination. As by auto drivers clue, there exists rocks inside it. Believed in mind that it was Sitadevi Lake. Spent a lot time on the rock, by enjoying cool breeze, it was so relaxing.

The lake placing on the valleys of Hills were so beautiful. Didn't get on into lake due to lack of swimming and know that nobody will b there to escape in case of any accident. 

Nb : Its not a place to enjoy with family, accident prone area, should aware of Wild animals. So that most of the people will not go there. Route: From Munnar 10 km to Devikulam, Devikulam to Sitadevi lake (9kms). It will be an interesting journey. Including the photos had been taken during the journey. The photos of Munnar are also adding to it. Some pictures of my Bullet buddy also including for you.